Hope4KidZ, Inc. is a nonprofit, 501(c)3, incorporated in the state of Texas as a public benefit, non-governmental corporation, organized for a public and charitable purpose.
- Enforcement of Texas Laws against abuse, neglect, expoloitation, and failure to report serious incidents by institutions licensed to provide care for children
- Reduce the number of children in institutional care
- Increase the protection of foster children living in institutional facilities, often known as Residential Treatment Centers (RTCs).
- To ensure children in foster care have access to a Free Appropriate Public Education, in agreement with Federal and State, laws, acts, and requirements; including FAPE, OHI, IDEA, NCLB, ADA.
- Continue to work with families, legislators, Residential Child Care Licensing, state offices, media, and the local community to create a safer environment and a better life, resulting in favorable long-term outcomes for children in state foster care.